- DEFINITIONS “Course” means a course or seminar which is offered on our website and which you wish to enroll in or have already enrolled in. “Deposit” means any deposit payable on enrolment as stipulated in the course information on our website. “You” means the student or delegate who wishes to take part in a Course with Marble Hill Law School. “We” and “Us” means Marble Hill Seminars Ltd.
- ENROLLMENT (REGISTRATION)
- You enrol by completing the registration form and returning it to us online via our website or by providing us with the same information by email or post as is requested on our online registration form. We do not charge a registration fee.
- Unless you are enrolling for a one day seminar, the Deposit is payable at the time of enrolment.
- If you enroll for a one day seminar then the total seminar fee is payable on enrolment.
- FINAL PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE OF THE INVOICE
Any paid Deposit will be deducted from the Course fee payable. We will send you an invoice for the remaining Course fee on receipt of your Deposit which is payable either within 28 days of the date of the invoice, or before the start date of your chosen course, whichever is the earlier.
- CANCELLATION OF A COURSE
- You may cancel your course on the following conditions:
- Any cancellation must be in writing.
- You may cancel your enrolment up to 60 days before the start date of your chosen course without paying any cancellation fee and We will refund any Course fees already received by Us including any Deposit received by us within 28 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- If You cancel your enrolment between 59 and 30 days before the start of the Course 50% of your Course fees will be payable. If you have already paid the Course fee in full then we will refund 50% of the Course fee.
- If You cancel your enrolment between 29 and 15 days before the start of the Course 75% of the Course fee will be payable. If you have already paid the Course fee in full we will refund 25% of the Course fee.
- If you cancel your enrolment 14 days or less before the start of the Course or you arrive late or do not attend the whole of part of the Course, the Course fee will be payable in full and we will not refund any Course fee or Deposit already paid.
- Subject to clause 6 below you will receive a full refund of any Course fees or Deposit already paid if We cancel the Course.
- FORCE MAJEURE
We are not liable for refunds or any costs incurred by You due to frustration of contract caused by a force majeure event or if We have to cancel the Course for reasons beyond Our control.
- CANCELLATION OF ACCOMMODATION DURING YOUR COURSE
If you have booked accommodation through Us and You cancel your accommodation then We will only be able to refund your accommodation fee to the extent that We have not Ourselves incurred any costs in respect of your accommodation. You agree to reimburse Us for any costs incurred by Us in arranging your accommodation.
- YOUR AGREEMENT TO ATTEND CLASSES
If you are in the UK on a visa, it is a condition of your visa that You attend classes. If You are not able to attend class for any reason You agree to inform our office and/or your class teacher as soon as You reasonably can.
- YOUR AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE US WITH PASSPORT AND CONTACT DETAILS
So that we can provide You with the most efficient service we can, and in some cases to fulfil our obligations under UK law, You need to provide our office with a photocopy of your passport and details that will help us in an emergency. These details are provided to us under the terms of strict confidentiality and will only be disclosed to the UK authorities in the proper course of events and no other third party whatsoever. Upon arrival we will need:
- A photocopy of your passport (we can do this for you).
- Contact details for You during your stay in England if You arrange your own accommodation.
- A mobile (cell phone, handy phone) number if You have one.
- Details of who to contact in your own country in the case of an emergency.